You know you are really a Mom when....
- You automatically catch vomit in your hands, and don't even retch. In fact, you're thrilled to have saved the floor.
- You find yourself mindlessly singing the theme song to any of the following: Hi-5, Teletubbies, Blues Clues, Wiggles, etc.
- You look like a fool in the grocery store, chatting animatedly with the blob in the car seat.
- When you are invited to a party, you don't wonder if you will be able to get to work in the morning. You worry that you will have to leave the party before it really gets started in order to make it to bed in time.
- When you have a free evening, for whatever God given reason, you don't even consider going out. You head straight for bed, with perhaps a stop in the bathtub.
- In bed during your "free" evening, sex does not even enter your mind.
- You know there is a world out there. It's on TV sometimes. But you cannot name one current event.
- It takes you more than two tries to read your blogs, and you type e-mails with one hand, no problem.