Friday, May 05, 2006

THIS is why we shouldn't have the stereo in the kitchen.

Having kids has fried my brain. That's the only thing I can think of to explain my actions. This morning, the Terrors were eating breakfast, and I was doing dishes. We had a CD of 60's music going, and I was bopping all over the kitchen. I was wigglin' and shakin' and singing at the top of my lungs. I was also wearing blue plaid pj's and bright yellow rubber gloves. Just as I got to the good part of "Witch Doctor" I glanced out my kitchen window.
There, standing with his mouth hanging open, was a complete stranger. I assume he was walking in the back alley, and happened to notice the lunatic in the window. Perhaps he heard the wailing. I don't know, but from the look on his face, I think it's safe to say his morning doesn't generally include "Ooo-ee, ooo-ah-ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang" with coffee.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

If he's gonna peep he's gonna have to get used to seeing some wierd sh*. Or perhaps he was amazed that anyone could be high enough to behave like that so early in the morning.

Belle said...

i'm laughing. oh, yea!
you probably made his day.

Jenny said...

OMG, you are adorable. I agree, you probably made his day.

carol said...

Well it serves him right!
And good for you - have fun when you can!

CINDY said...

Witch Doctor.....LOVE THAT SONG!!! I'd be a-rockin' out too, no matter who was watching.