Monday, July 30, 2007

More recommendations. Not books, though.

I haven't recommended another blog in a long time, and this one really needs no more traffic. But seriously, I am wiping tears off my face, and I will probably wake up giggling and peeing my pants several times tonight. Go read Dooce. Prepare to laugh yourself silly. And oh yes, she has a lovely phrase describing your mother's private parts. That line didn't make me laugh, it made me want to throw up. But I kept reading anyways......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed till I cried - the woman is brilliant!! I couldn't find a place to comment or I would have.
'Pink forest'??? Too funny!!
Oh yeah ..........it's me Beth

gmanSet said...

Hey AM...
This is my new favourite blog:
http://hillbillywhitetrash.blogspot.com/
He is a little liberal for me, but he'll have to do!
Tee hee!