Wednesday, June 08, 2011

SPRING!!!

This time of year is tough on teachers.  Everybody wants to go outside....except me.  And to hear my students talk, I am the only teacher in the whole wide world who is mean enough to insist we stay inside.  I've explained to about my allergies.  I've said no.  No.  NO!!  I've said that the principal says "STAY INSIDE!" and that we know students learn better if they aren't distracted by sun, wind, birds, girls disobeying the dress code...

But still, they want to go outsiiiiide.  (You must whine when saying it.  Otherwise maybe I won't know what you mean.)

However, this morning when Lucy and I were walking, all I could think was "Man, I do NOT want to spend this day inside!"  Sigh.

2 comments:

Fawn said...

Hang in there! School's just about done!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the bbbeeeeaaaccchhhhhhh. theres my whine for the day
Buffy