Friday, February 08, 2013

random crankiness

Hmmmm....apparently I have very little to say.  The fact is, I've been cranky and foul and just generally unpleasant.  Winter sucks, did you know that?  If you are lucky enough to live in one of those warm, sunny places, good for you.  Now go away.  I don't want to hear about it.  

The good news is that the light is returning.  I can see, every day, that it's a bit brighter outside.  If I were a patient person I would wait without complaining.  HA!  That was a joke.  I am not patient.  And if I stopped complaining my husband wouldn't know what to do.  My students wouldn't recognize me. Yesterday I whined with such force two girls brought me a Dr. Pepper after class, in an effort to keep my head from popping right off my body from the force of my negative energy.  Such sweet girls.

I might have lost my mind earlier this week....I've set up a play date for the Terrors.  For this weekend.  Sunday morning.  NINE THIRTY in the freakin' morning.  Why?  Why would I make other children come experience Morning Mommy??  Those poor dears.  I hope their parents are saving up for the therapy bills.

Hubby will be gone all weekend to an archery workshop, so in addition to bring other children into the house, I have promised to make Valentine crafts.  Also we are doing some baking.  Oooh!  Cleaning too!!  Such a fun time with Cranky Mommy!!

Okay, I think that's all my words for today.  I will work on finding rainbow sparkles, sunshine, and unicorn poop.  Later.

No comments: