Monday, November 22, 2004

Happy Birthday to me!!

I celebrated my 34th birthday this past week. But if anyone asks, tell them I'm only 29. Hubby took me out to dinner for my birthday, with all our friends. It was great to eat a fantastic meal with other adults. Well, adults in age at least. Not a stitch of maturity in the entire bunch. That's what keeps us young! The rest of the day was pretty standard. I mopped the bathroom walls, cleaned the kitchen. I pulled the rebel wire from my bra when it finally snapped. Ya gotta hate that. Especially when it happens in public. Then you have to act like you don't really have a sharp piece of metal stabbing your left boob. Nope, just a twitch. And if you choose to pull the wire out, you get the one boob headed south, while the other one struggles to remain in the upright and locked position. Not a pretty sight.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Battling the bra? Yeah! I've been there too. Sounds like you had a good time with your youthful friends. Gotta love friends who are young at heart! **Graceful**

Life's Little Observer said...

Happy birthday and have a great thanksgiving.

Barry