Friday, December 31, 2004

I need to move.

Just a quick note. If you don't hear from me in the next few days, tell the authorities I am in the basement, huddled under my blankets next to the furnace.
It is currently -37 degrees Celsius here in the land of Terror. For those of you using the Farenheit scale, that translates to F*&^%$ing cold. In other cheery news, our tiny village is a crime center this week. The owner of the local historical hotel was murdered, and two local men have been arrested. Trust me when I say this is HUGE news for a place this size. Not good news, but news none the less. More reason to stay huddled in my basement.

2 comments:

& said...

Well, you just better huddle down there with someone else to keep warm...Have a great New Year in spite of the cold...

AverageMom said...

Thanks Bob. If nothing else, my cat loves me (or my body heat) enough to snuggle with me. Happy New Year!!