I feel so loved! I've finally been chosen to do a meme! I admit, I am probably the only person in the world who truly loves questionaires and stuff like this. I have no idea why, they just tickle me. Anyway. Here it is:
1. Total amount of music files on my computer: Not a clue. Sad, isn't it? Hubby might know. I don't listen to music while blogging because the computer room is right under Girl Terror's room, and she's napping. Well, singing right now, but napping is the goal.
2. The last CD you bought: Wow. It's been ages! Probably a Christmas CD, I think Anne Murray's Christmas might have been the last one I bought. I need to get out more....
3. The last song you listened to before reading this message: Sadly, that would be the theme song to Hi-5.
4. 5 songs you listen to often, or that mean alot to you:
1. "Family Love" by Farmer's Daughter. In my experience, family isn't always the people who share your name, they are the people who share your heart and life.
2. "How Much Do I Love You" by Ella Fitzgerald. Beautiful song, gorgeous voice. I loved singing it to Girl Terror when she was an infant.
3. "It's My Life" BonJovi. Excellent song for bellowing at the top of my lungs in the car. Makes me feel good every time.
4. Pachebel's Canon in D. My wedding song, and one of my favorite songs when practicing piano.
5. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Alabama. It makes me dance, and sing, and puts me in the mood for more country, which is always a good thing.
Basically, I listen to 80's music, country, and lately, an awful lot of Raffi. I am passing this meme on to Kristine over at Filegirl, Michelle at Coffeesoup, and even though she still has no blog, to my mother Beth, because I want her to post her answers!!!