Friday, April 08, 2005

I once was lost, but now am found

Girl Terror rarely wakes up during the night anymore. So when she does wake up and call me, it's usually for a good reason....bad dreams, puke in the bed, those kinds of things. The other night, however, she found a new reason. It was 3:00am, and I was sound asleep when I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. I raced up the stairs, flashing my glow-y white body at any neighbors who might be awake. When I dropped down on her bed, hugging her, she stopped screaming, and reproachfully said "Mummy, you here! Where were you? I losted you!" Silly me. I was so sure I had been sleeping, in bed where I belonged, but in fact I was lost! Good thing she was on the ball.

1 comment:

Raehan said...

I'm very sorry for all of your suffering but excuse me while I say....THAT IS SO CUTE! What a sweetie she must be.

Now I will go to sleep and hope neither of my daughter does the same thing. : )