I almost forgot I was doing this! So, here's the next installment of "100 things about me". The first 25 can be found here.
26. I am not good with names. For awhile, I wanted to name my first daughter "Julia Roberta". Guess who I was a big fan of?! Then, I decided on "Daisy". Hubby refused to name our child after a cow, though.
27. My first kiss was on a beach at sunset. You'd think after that start I'd be in for a life of romance, but no.
28. My mother and father planned on me marrying a minister. I was given piano lessons, encouraged to become a teacher, etc. I married an agnostic instead.
29. I was sure I would never have kids. I did not want children until I met my husband, and then I became a walking biological clock, with the alarm going full tilt.
30. I have some odd fears. I hate being in the bathroom with the door closed and the fan on. Too claustrophobic.
31. I don't "get" the Star Wars thing. I tried, I really did, but I was bored and found it really stupid.
32. I believe that if a movie is rated R, and a theatre lets in people under 17 with no parent, the theatre should be fined. Big time.
33. As well, I hate to see it when parents take their kids to inappropriate movies. What child really needed to see "South Park, the movie"? Use some common sense, folks.
34. I wish I were a Catholic so I could get my kids into the Catholic school system here.
35. I can't wait to be a parent at parent/teacher interviews. My poor kids.
36. I loved the 80's. If all that music and big hair came back, I'd be in heaven. I still have the wardrobe, so I'd fit right in.
37. I still have nightmares where I'm at my college graduation, and when I walk across the stage to get my diploma, the Registrar says "Sorry, there's been a mistake. You don't have the credits yet."
38. I graduated 9 years ago, and I'm still mortified by some of my marks.
39. I've discovered that the flip side to our wonderful Canadian health system is our embarrassing, childish politicians. Didn't anyone ever teach those people to sit down, shut up, and wait until it's their turn to speak?!
That's all for now, folks. I hear babies waking up, and readers snoring away.