Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Birthday party!

My birthday was on Saturday, so that's my excuse for neglecting the blog! We had a party. Pretty rare for us. Once the kids come along, a party is any evening you are awake to see Letterman. My friends came over, and we played poker (I lost), and ate wonderful treats (I won, if anyone kept track). I made Death by Chocolate. Oh.My.God. Have you had that?! Hubby got me a martini set, which I tested out on Thursday night. It works great, trust me. We laughed, and drank, and played cards, and it was all good. I don't feel any older. In fact, I don't think I've aged since I was 24. Hopefully I've gotten wiser!

10 comments:

J&J'sMom said...

That's awesome! Happy Birthday...belated ;0) I can't say anything about neglecting your blog...I haven't been the best blogfriend lately. Reading or writing.

Have a great Turkey Day!

Bari B. said...

Well darnit, happy belated!

debby said...

Happy 29th.. death by chocolate is awesome.. just awesome.

Mamacita said...

Hey, Happy belated Birthday!

Raehan said...

Happy Birthday!!

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday! glad to hear you had a good time :)

Northern_Girl said...

Happy belated...sounds like you had a great time. :)

Ella said...

Happy Birthday! And I bet you don't look a day over 24 either.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Not aged since 24? Well, hell, happy 24th birthday, then!!

I have really enjoyed your writing that I've been privileged to see over the last few months.

I am resuming tmw.

Best,
Hoss

TC said...

sounds like a great time! Happy Birthday!