Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Information the Girl Terror has shared today:

"Sherry, scary, hairy all rhyme!"
"The sun is hot, you know. Hotter than a volcano. Hotter than the lava, even."
"Someday, I am going on a trip. To see a volcano. You want to come?"
"I am bigger. But not as big as you, Mummy! You are sooooo big!"
"Snot lives in my nose. But not boogers. Out booger! Get out!"
"I know pink is your favourite, Mummy, but we have no pink blocks. Just my favourite, Daddy's favourite, and yellow. You will have to go buy your own blocks, I guess."
"Tannen (her brother) can't say my name. So he just calls me Aye-aye. Maybe I should call him Tee-tee!" (This one was so funny to her she repeated it as she danced around the house.)
"We live in a good place, you know. We have mountains, but no volcanoes. I'd like to see a volcano but not too close. We have no earthquakes, too. Some places do, not here. We just have snow. Can I go play in the snow?"

If there's anything you'd like to know, drop me a line and I'll send her your way. This child is a fountain of information, I tell you.

6 comments:

Prego said...

Too bad nobody remembers the witty things I've said. I've been dry for 33 years.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

All of this in ONE DAY? A real Chatty Kathy.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Quite Adaorable! Did you say how old she is???
If you did, I missed it!

Here from Michele this afternoon.

Crazy MomCat said...

I was also wondering how old she was. My son is six and cracks me up daily with his observations. My daugther isn't yet two and is slow to talk, but i can't wait to get her take on life too.

Here via Michele.

Lazy Daisy said...

She sounds cute and really smart. Bet you have your hands full. Michele sent me.

Lisa said...

She's adorable.

We have a volcano here in Washington State. I'll find a picture of it for her & will post it on my site just for her. That post title will be "Mount Rainier (a volcano) for GT" Oh hey I'll find a picture of Mt St Helens too, also here in WA State & post it as well.

Lisa from "LifeOnProspectHill."