No, I didn't fall off the edge of the earth. I just seem to be totally unable to sit and write. Could be the full time job. It could also be the Terrors, now 2.5 and 4.5. Could be the winter blues have finally caught up to me. It's certainly not for lack of topics. Here are the things I have "blogged" in my head, and I plan to get down on screen soon:
1. Dog treats. A little love is okay, but I think we've gone to far.
2. Plagiarizing in my classroom. Who the hell steals from Shakespeare?!
3. Christmas. The good, the bad, the ugly.
4. The time was I was wrong, and Hubby was right.
5. Reasons to live in the Yukon.
6. Reasons to get the heck out of the Yukon.
7. How I feel about the filters on my work computer.
There's more, but I can't remember. The eggnog is calling my name, and the weekend of frantic "relaxing holiday activity" has tuckered me right out. I promise I'll be back soon!