Slightly modified, but taken from Laurie over at "What Fresh Hell Is This"
Feel free to copy and paste into your own blog, with your own answers!!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
- I hate them all. But the city one really bugs me.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
- In my dreams.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
- No. Not really.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
- Only one thing?? That's impossible to choose!
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
- Miss Hunter. She also taught me grade 7 and 8. AND I was in her wedding!
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
- Hanging out on a beach somewhere warm, with an icy cold drink.
7. What did you want to do when you were growing up?
- Be a librarian. Even as a child I was boring.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
- One. Is that not normal?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
- Who says I'm wearing a shirt?
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
- They suck, but pissing and moaning won't change anything. So I'll just ignore them.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
- Hawaii. Or Alberta.
I2. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
- It's summer. I'm a teacher. I don't have a summer alarm!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
- Why can't that man just stop BREATHING near me?
14. Favorite underwear?
- Cotton. Boring.
15. Favorite thing about the opposite sex?
- Shoulders. Eyes are pretty important, too.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
- I hate, hate, HATE cleaning the cat litter.
17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
- Yes, but probably not at my current job.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
- Get up early.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
- Toopy. From Toopy and Binoo. No idea of the spelling.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy or a girl?
- I don't remember! Cuddle?
21. Have you found real love yet?
- Yes, thankfully.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
- When I turned 21. It depressed me for days. 30 was bad, too.
24.. Your favorite lunch meat?
- Baloney. But Hubby refuses to allow it in the house, so now I eat turkey.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
- I've never shopped at Costco.
26. Beach or lake?
- Beach, every time.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
- No. But it could use some updating.
28. Do you own property?
- Yes. Technically, the bank owns it all though.
29. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
- I have no secrets. "The Sound of Music" plays every Christmas here!
31. What’s your drink?
- Alexander Keith's. Or Kahlua with milk.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
- Ooooh!!!! Cowboys, please!
33. Cops or Robbers?
- Nope. Not interested. Still thinking about cowboys.
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
- My first boyfrend, Marc.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
- No idea, we just plug the ipod in.
36. Joey or Chandler?
- Joey. If I want to talk, I'll find a girl friend.
37. Grey’s or The Office?
- The Office, American version.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
- Don't wanna say. It's a secret I will take to my grave. And if Hubby is reading this, don't ask. It doesn't concern you. Now go away, you nosy people!
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
- I teach. 25 students are directly in front of my desk. Some days I like them. Some days, not so much.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
- Pierce Brosnan. Do have to eat? Or can I just sit and stare? If I have to eat, and make conversation, then I'll go with Jennifer Weiner, because her books crack me up.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
- Indoors, all the way. I can see outdoors from the window. That's enough.
42,. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
- Well of course! Haven't you?
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
- No. Nor have I used one for an UNintended purpose.
44. Last book you read?
- "Between the Bridge and the River" by Craig Furguson, the late night talk show host. It's either totally insane, or incredibly brilliant.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
64. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
- Standing on the edge of a lake. Doesn't seem that strange, actually.
47. Somewhere in the world you’ve never been and would like to go?
- Many, many places. Egypt. Hawaii. New Zealand. Every where!
48. Do you go to church?
- No. And I refuse to feel guilty about it.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
- New career. Relationships are hard work, and are 24/7. Work is just 40 hours a week.
50. Name three things you’d like to accomplish before 2008 ends
- Lose weight.
- Get a permanent job.
- Did I mention the weight? Okay......learn to play the cello.
51. How old are you?
- I thought this list was supposed to go to 50. What is this, a bonus? Will I get marks for it? I didn't know it would be on the test, so really, it's not fair.