Saturday, November 22, 2008

Too Much Energy!

Now? Now can I start decorating for Christmas?

I'm ready. I was starting to get worried, since I usually am raring to go starting in October. Today I bought a couple of ornaments, and BAM! Christmas spirit.
It helps that the house is clean. I stayed home from work today, and after I finally woke up, I sat in front of my sun lamp and drank coffee. Hmmm. A nap, coffee, and a sunlamp? Let the dancing begin! I cleaned upstairs. I cleaned downstairs. I washed the bathroom rug, I tossed garbage, I dusted high shelves.
The sun lamp is working, can you tell? Of course, the downside is that it is currently after midnight, and I'm still wide awake, and surfing the net. There is certainly a lot of unique...and interesting things out there!
Okay. I must, MUST go be restful, and attempt to sleep. In the meantime, tell me all your Christmas decorating plans. Give me good ideas.

5 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Well I have no good ideas, but I am glad I am not the only person who is dying to decorate!!

Anonymous said...

My house is 90% decorated (since hubby insists on a live tree we can't have that until mid dec)....I can't help myself and yes I mean decorated, all rooms including the bathroom. Tis the season and fa la la la la
Buffy

Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Yes, Buffy, I KNOW your house is ready. I get daily updates from Girl Terror, who likes to keep me informed of where I am falling behind.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha thats funny. But I can't take all the credit my mama has been helping and that not working thing seems to give me tonnes of time on my hands....but now that you are all fa la la la la your house should be ready in no time...it is your year is it not??
Buffy

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I finally got let back on your blog. Thank you thank you thank you!