Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This commercial brought to you by Girl Terror.

I always worry about the kids watching too much TV. They really don't, but I worry anyway. Especially when I hear Public Service announcements coming out of my child's mouth.
We were outside playing with one of Girl Terror's birthday presents, Moon Sand. Well, the kids were playing. I was flat out on the deck, soaking up the sun. In the midst of the usual chatter, I heard this little tidbit, complete with "TV announcer" voice.

"Moon Sand. What is moon sand? You might think it is sand from the moon, but it isn't! It is like sand, but it has colour added, to make it pretty! It can be blue! It can be green! When you play with it, you have fun. It says Moon sand, but it IS NOT. You think it is sand from the moon, but you would be wrong! For more information please visit our website at pbskids.com!"

And then we went back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

wendy said...

thank goodness it's not only my kids! lol
we get the martian matter commercial here.