1. Laundry. This can be broken down into several sub-categories:
a. Unballing balled up socks. Stinky, not mine socks.
b. Sorting other people's underwear.
c. Dripping laundry soap on my arm, each and every time.
d. Listening to the washing machine go ballistic.
e. Finding the Kleenex in the wet clothes.
f. Accidentally tossing my favourite shirts into the dryer, turning them into Barbie clothes.
g. Listening to the Terror's whiiiinnnnneee about the unjust expectation that they will put their own clean clothes away.
h. Knowing that I must wash, rinse, and repeat in 5 days.
2. The cat litter. I don't do it very often, since I am blessed with a man who caves under relentless nagging. But sometimes he makes me change the litter myself, and no amount of sulking gets me out of the job.
3. Wearing socks. Thank god for summer!
4. Paying the city bill. It irks me to no end.
5. Getting what looks like a really great book from the library, and then discovering that it is not so great. And I've tried to read it before.
6. Running into people in public that I really don't want to see.
7. Answering the phone when it's my mother in law.
8. Being wrong. Thankfully, this rarely happens.
9. Waiting. For anything.
10. Running out of things before #10 on my list.