Wednesday, July 22, 2009

15 books

I copied this straight from Facebook. I wanted to see what your list would look like, too! Leave me a comment if you post your book list.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose (as well as pick up suggestions for my reading list). To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your 15 picks, and tag people in the note - upper right hand side). I will not be offended if you don't play.

(in no particular order)

1. Anne of Green Gables
2. The Bible
3. Little House on the Prairie - set
4. When Rabbit Howls
5. Romeo and Juliet
6. Please Understand Me
7. Ender's Game
8. To Kill A Mockingbird
9. Gone With the Wind
10. Memoirs of a Geisha
11. The Kite Runner
12. Clan of the Cave Bear series
13. The Thornbirds
14. The Time Traveller's Wife
15. The Outsiders
Bonus: Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.

So many more, but these are the ones I thought of first!

2 comments:

gmanSet said...

Hey AM.
No offense intended at all, but...
After I finished reading your list, I had to check and ensure I still had my boy parts, because I thought I may have grown some girl parts, what with all the estrogen floating amongst your fave 15.
Where's the Stephen King for goodness' sake?
Anyhoo...
Good for you for being brave enough to post this list both here and on Stalk-book!
Ciao.

Mrs. Falkenberg said...

Gman....in case you missed it, I happen to BE a girl. Therefore, I read girl books! Yes, I admit, I read Stephen King as well, but it just didn't make my top 15.
Seriously. You've seen some of the stuff I read...you can't be that surprised!