Saturday, February 13, 2010

I believe

I read a song like this earlier this week, and loved the format. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I saw it!

I believe...

that sometimes you need bad things to happen, so you can appreciate the good
you can always choose your response to life
that in order to be successful, you must be a little bit selfish
motherhood is not for everyone
if you still haven't found what you're looking for, you aren't looking very hard
rules can be broken
you can't blame your choices on your childhood
a good book can be nourishing
the world does not owe you a thing
elementary school teachers are true saints
some people will never grow up
other people are born old
you are responsible for how other people treat you
hugs are a necessity
it's okay to fail sometimes
my life is perfect.

Leave a comment, telling me what YOU believe.

3 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Nice list! I'm still working on what I believe, so I'll have to get back to you. ;)

Meandering Michael said...

I believe that is a good list!

juli233 said...

I believe my children are the best thing that has ever happened to me and have forever altered the way I view the world. They have given me more than they will ever know.