Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am bored. And I have no ideas.

Update:  I have no idea why everything is highlighted in white.  Perhaps the blog gods are trying to tell me this post sucks.  Who knows.


Good morning, blog world!  I seem to have run out of ideas for writing, so I cheated and copied something from the internets.  I've included the link if you want to see more.
Go ahead and copy and paste into your own blog, but be sure to leave me a comment so I come read your answers!



1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? A snuggly blanket, my babies, and a good book.
2. What is your greatest fear? Losing my children.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Laziness
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?Fakeness
5. Which living person do you most admire?This is a tough one...I'm going to say Beth, my mom.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?I don't "do" extravagance.  Family vacations, I guess
7. What is your current state of mind?I already told you....I'm suffering writer's block!
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?Patience.
9. On what occasion do you lie?I can't tell you that!!  Then you'll know when I'm lying to you!
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?My overall size.  Width.  Balloonyness of a variety of areas.
11. Which living person do you most despise?Does it have to be someone I know?  Again, I really don't want to tell you this.  Perhaps this is where the lying comes in....
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?Sense of humor.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?Ability to have fun
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?Apparently I say "Seriously?  SERIOUSLY??!!"
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?My children, closely followed by my husband.
16. When and where were you happiest?Good grief, these are tough questions.  I guess the day my first child was born.  
17. Which talent would you most like to have?Athleticism.  That would help take care of the balloonyness.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I'm sensing a theme here....laziness?  To help with the balloons???
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?Surviving.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?A navy blue crayon.  Or perhaps a cat.
21. Where would you most like to live?On the beach!
22. What is your most treasured possession?My Raggedy Ann doll.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?A man with a cold.
24. What is your favorite occupation?Teaching, of course!  Also, being Mummy.
25. What is your most marked characteristic?My always yapping mouth.
26. What do you most value in your friends?Loyalty, support.
27. Who are your favorite writers?Alice Munroe, Judy Blume, Jodi Piccoult, John Grisham, Shirley Jackson, the list is endless.
28. Who is your hero of fiction?Anne of Green Gables
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?I have honestly never thought about this. I'll get back to you.
30. Who are your heroes in real life?My mother, Obama.
31. What are your favorite names?Daisy.  I really, really wanted to name our daughter Daisy.  But Hubby refused to call her by a "cow" name.
32. What is it that you most dislike?Right now, I'm developing a hatred for stupid questions.
33. What is your greatest regret?Not speaking up.
34. How would you like to die?Quickly, quietly, in my sleep.
35. What is your motto?Just do it.

1 comment:

dogsled_stacie said...

A navy blue crayon!?!? WTH??! Wow, Freud would have a heyday with that one!