Sunday, September 02, 2012

It's that time again!

The Terrors have been back to school for almost a week, but Hubby and I don't go back until Wednesday.  Well, that's the official story.  In reality, I've been in and out of the school for two weeks now.  I LOVE going back to school!  I admit, I hate the end of summer.  The older I get, the more I appreciate heat, sun, and sleep.  But the new pens!  Organization tools!  Clean daybook!!  Ahhhh.....
  This semester I have an incredibly easy schedule, and next semester I have exactly the schedule I asked for.  I realize not all teachers are blessed like this.  I don't think it's because I'm friends with the principal's wife.  I don't even think it's a fluke.  I really believe it's because I am damn good at my job and I have an excellent relationship with the admin team.  It pays to be polite, friendly and respectful!
  There is snow on the mountains, the leaves are changing, and the air is chilly.  I despise fall and hate winter, and I can feel the hibernation desires kicking in.  Oh, to be a bear....

No comments: