Fawn responded to my writer's block with a wonderful list of questions. Woo hoo!!
1. What is the scariest thing you've ever had to do?
Tell a room full of church officials exactly what my father had done to me. In detail.
2. What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had to eat?
Well, I probably didn't have to eat it, but I was being polite, so I ate it. A plate of raw ground burger, soaked in spiced pear juice.
3. What is your favourite winter activity?
Watching snow fall. Drinking hot chocolate. Decorating for Christmas. Oh, you meant outside! I don't often DO outside, but tobagganing would be my favourite.
4. What is your favourite season?
Summer. I love Christmas, but it's surrounded by all that winter!
5. What's been the biggest surprise of motherhood?
How selfish I really am.
6. How do you carve out time for yourself?
I get up insanely early so I have time alone first thing in the morning. And my kids go to bed pretty early, so I have a bit of time in the evening.
7. Did you make the wedding cake for a friend, or have you started a business (or are you thinking about it)?
I made the cake for a friend of a friend, for a special introductory price. I am toying with the idea of starting a side business, but so far I do it for fun. Fun that I get paid for, mind you!!
8. What are your kids up to when you suddenly realize the house has been quiet for far too long?
You know what? It's scary, but if they are quiet for a long time, I know they are reading somewhere.
9. What's your favourite song and what memories does it evoke?
Pachebel's Canon in D. It makes me think of my wedding.
10. Who's going to win at the end of this hockey season? (Ha! You could tell me anything and I'd believe you!)
The guys in the white? Red? Blue? Ummmm......I'll have to get back to you on that one!