Saturday, October 03, 2009

writer's block, but still plenty of words.

I don't know what to write about, so I asked Hubby. Here are his ideas:

1. I just finished making my first wedding cake.
2. My son has strep throat. He's had it for three weeks. We didn't notice.
3. Same son is still going strong on the math. Counting by elevens is the funniest thing ever, apparently.

See? Boring life. In other news:

1. Girl Terror has reached a moody, attitude-rich, attention seeking stage. Send vodka.
2. I sent home the "Babies" this week in class. Only two of the five students have called me at home to freak out.
3. It's snowing/hailing/raining here in the north, and I hate it.

Maybe YOU have some ideas for a topic? Send me thoughts, questions, topic starters!

3 comments:

dogsled_stacie said...

I want to hear more about the students freaking out over the take-home babies!!!

Fawn said...

Interview Questions for You :)

1. What is the scariest thing you've ever had to do?

2. What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had to eat?

3. What is your favourite winter activity?

4. What is your favourite season?

5. What's been the biggest surprise of motherhood?

6. How do you carve out time for yourself?

7. Did you make the wedding cake for a friend, or have you started a business (or are you thinking about it)?

8. What are your kids up to when you suddenly realize the house has been quiet for far too long?

9. What's your favourite song and what memories does it evoke?

10. Who's going to win at the end of this hockey season? (Ha! You could tell me anything and I'd believe you!)

dogsled_stacie said...

Fawn, you're such an over acheiver!! LOL